Sunday, November 16, 2008
Class 11/13
Due to a holiday, Veteran's Day, we did not have class on Tuesday the 11th. In the beginning of class we were introduced to our final project. I was unable to be at this class because I had to take my PPST exam in Sioux Falls, but I did get notes from my group. The project was introduced as the "Bell Ringer" meaning, an attention grabber. It is, what I understood, a way that we will excite our students and make them interested in a topic. After we briefly talked about the final project, we continued the "Good Sock" lab. We continued from where we were last time with two glass bottles filled with hot water, one having a wool sock over it. The data we collected on our lab quest was similar to those around us. This let us know we were in the right direction. I am excited to learn more about our final project. I love the hands on projects we have in this class. I am definitely a more hands on person and would much rather do a presentation or project as my final rather than a final test or paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment