Sunday, November 16, 2008
Class 11/6
In today's class we mainly just reviewed the study guides to prepare for our upcoming quiz. I felt it was very difficult to hear the answers people were giving in class because of their quiet voices. Because of this, I had a hard time answering some of my questions. I also felt that the discussion was a little rushed. I spent majority of my time trying to keep up or find my place or trying to hear other people's answers. After our discussion about the study guide we began an experiment called "A Good Sock." This experiment involved two glass bottles filled with hot water. We placed a wool sock over one of the bottles and used a thermometer attached to a data collector to find the temperature. We compared this temperature to that of the other bottle of water. We didn't have all the right material and were running out of time so Dr. E said we would continue this experiment in the next class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment