Saturday, December 6, 2008
Another Work Day 12/4
Well, I cannot believe this is my last blog post! This semester sure did fly by! Today Kristin was unable to be in class so we added ideas to our project through email. Having conflicting schedules with partners is definitely one problem I have encountered this semester. As nice as it is to work with a group member(s) sometimes it is so hard to get together or agree on ideas. I do think this is a good lesson to take with me in life though, especially as a future teacher as I will be collaborating with other educators and principals all the time. There was not much work to be done to our powerpoint just a few creative touches and finishing up the word scramble. I think our ideas are great and our powerpoint looks well! Hopefully our grade reflects our work! Being my last blog, I just wanted to say thanks Dr. E for a good class and you and your husband are in my thoughts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment