Monday, October 20, 2008
Simulation on Kepler's Laws
On October 9th we did not have face-to-face class but we had another online simulation. The simulation was about Kepler's laws about the motions of the planets in the solar system. Personally, I found this simulation a little hard to follow along with. I somewhat understood that it was demonstrating the orbit of the planets and sun, but I had to read in the book and online a little more to understand how Kepler's laws related to this simulation. I suppose not everything will be in black and white and it is good to have the background resources such as the internet and our book, but I feel, as a student, that the simulation was a bit confusing. The concept of Kepler's Laws are still a bit unclear to me as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment